Page 42 of 63 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: 🏆⚽️ 🥅 2018-19 UEFA Championship : LIVERPOOL❤️ UCL, CHELSEA💙 UEL Champions 🥅 ⚽️🏆

You never EVER EVR write-off Liverpool Football Club..You so at your peril...
    Much thanks to the rat Suarez who did his best to irritate Liverpool fans...Thanks for coming Messi & co.!
    away beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there

2. Likes MHP369 liked this post

Forced substitution liverpooline രക്ഷിച്ചു എന്ന് പറയാം...��

Quote Originally Posted by Karikamuri Shanmugan View Post
    I don't still expect you to see or understand which team deserved to go through to the final...
    But I repeat...We were the better team in Barcelona...And we absolutely steamrolled Barcelona like Huddersfield at Anfield...
    Now you want to quote me... Hehe... Expecting the same from the mothr....

Quote Originally Posted by moovybuf View Post
    Very true... Enjoyed..no tension..
    Liverpool thoroughly deserved to qualify over two legs , the first leg score of 3-0 wasn't the fair reflection of that game. Liverpool deserved an away goal for their performance at Nou Camp
    Barca severely underestimated Anfield crowd and current Liverpool team , even before kick-off they thought they are already there
    Very poor display by Barca in the second half , even if Liverpool score '4' they just needed one , didn't feel they are going to score one ..just pathetic display altogether
    That quick corner tells you the state of mind of two teams

If I had mentioned this after the defeat it would have sounded like sour grapes...But since we've won, I want to say this..
    The refereeing in both legs were particularly poor...There were several fair tackles by Liverpool which were given Barcelona's way at Not Camp.. The magical free kick Messi scored was a result of Messi jumping into Fabinho and manufacturing a free kick..Referee fell for it then.. Fabinho's clean as a whistle tackle on Suarez resulted in him being yellow carded inside first 20 mins at Anfield. Suarez and even Messi were rolling around like Neymar throughout both legs..I guess they got what they deserved as Neymar did during the World Cup.
    away beyond the worldly rules of right and wrong, there is a field; I will meet you there

Quote Originally Posted by moovybuf View Post
    Forced substitution liverpooline രക്ഷിച്ചു എന്ന് പറയാം...😁
    Proper aayittu homework cheyyanam
    Uzhappiyaal inghine irikkum , Barca will be wondering what had hit them
    Wijnaldum's first was more like a training ground stuff

For United fans kurachu kollam mattullavarude kali 'Tension Free' aayi kandirikkendi varum...improvements nte oru sign um kaanunnilla

Liverpool..champions stuff..kudos

To all the retarded here mocked relentlessly, here is ur answer and the best way possible. It's time for U all to look at ur teams (2 or 3 if u have ) we knocked down on on the way to our FINALs where u were at loss.
    Last edited by sillan; 05-08-2019 at 12:16 PM.

Barca was coming to Anfield to "SIT BACK" and ENJOY after week of "REST". I wouldn't blame them for not having enough space in the BUS or hiring another one to get some COUCHES or CHAIRS for sitting. Did they get much time to even think about it. Ironically our main 2 forwards were sitting, watching and enjoying the "BARCA STROLL"

എന്തൊക്കെ വൃത്തികേടുകൾ ആയിരുന്നു ആൻഫീൽഡിൽ കഴിഞ്ഞ രാത്രി കണ്ടത് നമ്മൾ. ഒറീഗിയും വിൻജാ ലും കൂടി ബാർക്ക കളിക്കാരുടെ ജട്ടി കീറുന്നതോ? അതോ ബാർക്കയെ ഒരു സെക്കന്റ് ഡിവിഷൻ ക്ലബ്ബ് പോലെ യാതൊരു കൂസലും ഇല്ലാതെ പൊട്ടിച്ച് കയ്യിൽ വെച്ച് കൊടുത്തതോ? '