Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Mr. B Unnikrishnan - Visits FK and answers FKites queries. See Page 11

Quote Originally Posted by xyz View Post
    Sure. Ofcourse you have to look after your family. At the same time as a film maker, you must be having some commitments towards the society and audience. Because they are your bread winners. So, we hope at any point of time you will repay it?
    I have already answered your question. I will be making my kind of cinema with my own money, knowing fully well that the money will be lost. I have done that. At a time when i was not financially comfortable, i invested the first advance i got from a producer in the film, JALAMARMARAM--my first screenpalay, which won me an award. Have u seen the film? no. Because there was no distributer to buy it. We travelled with the film carrying a video projector and showed it the people across the state. Annum Mazhayyayiruunnu, my tele-film which won many awards was also produced by me.
    And about repaying...I am not that romantic politically. When the great poet W B Yeats died---he had fought for Ireland's freedom---, another poet W H Auden wrote: Ireland has her weather and madness still, for poetry makes nothing happen.
    I am not a cynic; but, still. i believe we live in a time when art makes nothing happen.

Hello Mr.Unnikrishanan....
    Kalakaran maarkku sanghadana ennullathinodu thaankal jojikkunnundo...?
    Kalakaaranu enthinaanu sanghadana...?

Kalakaranmaarkku vilakkerpeduthunna nadapadiyodu thaankal jojikkunnundo....?

Quote Originally Posted by noonu View Post
    Dear Unni krishnan,
    Malayala cinema innu neridunna prathisanthikalude oru karanam ivideyulla cinema sangadayude thalapathirikunnaver anennulla sreenivasante nireekshanthe kurichu thankalude prathikaranam orikkal koodi fk kku vendi vykthamakkamo?
    No...i hve already spoken abt it in the media

Quote Originally Posted by veecee View Post
    anya bhasha chitrangal 2 weeks kazhinje release cheyyan anuvadikullolo ennu parayunnathu balisham alle? whats your opinion on it?
    Baalisamannu.....

Quote Originally Posted by Inkal View Post
    Do you feel that malayalam films lack good music directors now?.. good melodies are rare now.. last ones were from your movie madambi.. (Amma mazhakkarinu...) why is this happening?..
    It all depends on how you elicit great music from the music director. I can assure you that thriller's songs will rock. Dharan is simply amazing....

Quote Originally Posted by BALLU View Post
    thriller paul vada case ine base cheythu anu ennu parayunathu sheri ano?

do u think it will hype the project?
    Hype or no hype, I am ruthlessly judged by the people. After the first show the film survives only if the people find it interesting.

Dr. Unnikrishnan,

Why are our writers and directors not thinking out of the box? Why can't we follow the recent Tamil trend of getting a story, then delevoping it in to a meaningful script and then visualize the film. Here it does not seem that we invest lot of time in the planning of the product.

Everyone is gifted - but some people never open their package

sir...do u think...you will once be capable of creating those extraordinary classic movies which were created in the 80's by our esteemed directors...something we miss these days..i mean do u really from ur heart believe that u can change the conventional malayalam cinema??

Quote Originally Posted by Rachu View Post
    thaangalkku ettavum ishtapetta 5 malayalam cinemakalude peru parayaamo?
    It's a random selection:

Yavanika, Elippathayam, Oridaththoru phayalvaan, Chintavishtayaaya..., New Delhi, Manichitrathaazhu....the list is of course incomplete....

Janapriyan

Sir,
    If Vinayan asks a script from you, will you give?