Thread: PETTA Review - Karthik Subbaraj Magic

Banned

Default PETTA Review - Karthik Subbaraj Magic

Pizza ,Jigarthanda,Iraivi and Mercury !!!Hope you guys had heard about these movies and many of them had also watched it too. What's special in all these movies ...?? For me every above said movies has a signature style in making ...Karthik Subbaraj ,the man behind all these movies .If i could expect something from this Thalaivar Movie ,then karthik is here .Apart from Thalaivar ,Makkal Selvan Vijay Sethupathi ,Nawasuddin ,Bobby Simha ,Sasikumar,Trisha,Simran joins the essembled cast also leads to get expectation high .What to think more about or more to confuse was really question towards myself ...Lets have a watch .My first movie to watch it in theatre for a fresh year 2019 ...

Terriffic start with the intro of Kaali ...And now its Kaali mankatha .Kaali is taken charge of Hostel warden ,how he becomes a hostel warden ,what is his motive behind this makes the plot and in the first half the heart block is revealed .What a superb energy thalaivaa...his style and mannerisms are just outstanding ...Hey directers ,just see how a directer used a star ..Karthik ,you just nailed it ..Actions scenes were superb .more of mass scenes are well shot and impressive .Dialogues are powerfull even.You can laugh,dance and at the same time you can raise your hands to aplause for many of the mass scenes and dialogues .You just cant takes your eyes off from the screen until First half ,especially the the build ups created by Thalaivar to welcome the goons for action ..Superb entertaining first half !!

Second half starts with a flshback scenes .There comes Malik ,a life character to the script to move on played by Sasikumar and his love interest with a girl in other religion .And how this creates problems in between two family and how kaali aka petta involves in it.In between the movie loss its pace by parts .

When the movie goes on scripts has some twists and turns around makes you keep interested .....!! And climax is superb ...Rajini and vijay sethupathi stunns with their screen presence .And the tail end the movie has yet another twist which makes you applaud .

Karthik Subbaraj ,lemme hug you in dream ...Well written script maintained brilliantly while he louds his voice saying action .Emotions well connected in the second half and how the vengeance grows up makes the movie moves forward till end . How a directer can use a star to make the best entertainer ....the answer is Karthik .Anirudh helped big time with his terrific bgm .
    Another impressive from technicians is DOP .
    Special mention to action choreography too..Editor could trim for 20 -15 min where the movie lost its pace .

Complete Thalaivar show till end ..as makers promised -Rejinified !!!!
    Sasikumar is good and Vijay sethupathy stuns as usual,especially in scenes with Rajini that too for emotions. .Nawazuddhin is good ,his performance in climax portions is impressive .and Bobby Simha has less screen presence .While Malavika mohanan scores in female characters.Trisha and Simran has nothing to do well.

Once again ,Thalaivar and Vijay sethupathi steels the show ...!!! When it comes to emotion Vijay succeeds while Rajni electrified with his style and mannerisms ...

Movie has some politics in between partially told ....!!!
    In final ,movie is a well energetic entertainer in its first half and emotional vengeance in its second half, both halves handled well with perfect mix of actions ,dialogues ,emotions,songs,dance ,mannerism etc .

Rating-4/5
    Verdict-All Time Blockbuster
    Theatre - Ariesplex
    Screen -Audi 1
    Place -Trivandrum
    Status-Housefull
    Showtime -04:00 AM
    Date-10/01/2019

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Don David; 01-10-2019 at 07:39 AM.

2. Likes yathra, ikka, Young Mega Star liked this post

Thanks Donji..

Kaananam.

Rajinified

Thanks Bhai..

Sent from my LLD-AL10 using Tapatalk

Athukku avan thaan poranth varanam

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Thanxxx machaa
    Wat a hapness to read this revw
    Thalaivaaa😍😍😍

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by shivankuty View Post
    Thanxxx machaa
    Wat a hapness to read this revw
    Thalaivaaa😍😍😍
    Ya ,if you could enjoy while reading i cant even predict how you will enjoy the electrified rajinism ....!!!

Many had said where had our superstar gone ......the says were wrong ...he is here ...Rajinified !!!

Banned

Welcome all!!!

Super star with a super Blockbuster again
    Let The Carnage Begin

Thanks Don David.........

Thanks for the review
    MEGASTAR MAMMOOKKA THE FACE OF INDIAN CINEMA 😎😍