18 19.57%
  • Gopi sundar

39 42.39%
  • Rajamani

3 3.26%
Page 1 of 178 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: ♫~•~♫_FK ¤–♪–¤ Tones_♫~•~♫

Default ♫~•~♫_FK ¤–♪–¤ Tones_♫~•~♫

INDEX of all FK Tones (sorted by Movie/Album Name)

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

P

Q

R

S

T

U

V

W

X

Y

Z

Finished upto Page 149-Casanovva PlayBoy BGM
    Last edited by Jason; 07-17-2012 at 05:36 PM.

2. Sponsored Links ::::::::::::::::::::Remove adverts

FK's MOST FAVOURITE MUSICIANS

...............Gopi Sundar...............

Gopi Sundar is an Indian music programmer, film score composer, musician and singer. He has composed music for morethan 5000 ad jingles, programmed music for many major composers and have scored more than ten Malayalam films. He has composed the original score and songs for films like Flash (2007), Sagar Alias Jacky Reloaded (2009) and Anwar (2010). He has also done background music for Notebook (2006), Big B (2007), Mission 90 Days (2007), Poi Solla Porom (2008 ), Evidam Swargamanu (2009)

Gopi Sundar was an associate to the composer Ouseppachan for long time. Sundar's father was a friend of Ouseppachan, which made Sundar a leading member in the troup of the prolific composer. He used to play tabla for many shows in south and north India. Later he went on to make jingles and have scored about 5000 jingles, some of them with Rajeev Menon, who in eighties introduced world famous musician A. R. Rahman through his jingles. He was a keyboard programmer for noted music director duo Vishal-Shekhar in their works like Om Shanti Om and Bluffmaster . In the popular songs like "Aankhon", "Mein teri'" ( Om Shanti Om ) and "Ek main aur ek tu hai" ( Bluffmaster ) keyboard programming was done by him. His break in films came when director Rosshan Andrrews approached him with an offer to compose the Background score for his movie Notebook which made him one of the most demanded background scorer in Malayalam films. Then he composed BGM for the superhit movie Big B , starring Mammootty , which lead to a big break in film industry for him and noted Director Sibi Malayil approached him for composing Soundtrack and BGM as well for his Mohanlal starrer Flash (2007 film) . His next project as a composer was in Amal Neerad 's big budget movie Sagar Alias Jacky Reloaded . His work in this movie was praised well by the audience. The songs he composed for Amal Neerad's Anwar , which rocked the charts for many continuous weeks, has made him one of the most sought after music directors. [/quote]

...............DEEPAK DEV...............

Deepak Dev is a native of Tellicherry in Kerala, grew up in Dubai. He studied at the Indian High School there and was learning Indian Carnatic music ever since his childhood days. Later his interest switched mainly to the keyboard. He focused a lot on programing music and started working with reputed musicians like A.R Rahman, Shankar Ehsaan Loy, Sandeep Chowta, Vidyasagar, Anu Malik, M.M. Kreem, Mani Sharma, Adesh shrivastav. He started his career in Malayalam movies with Chronic Bachelor directed by Siddique (of Siddique-Lal fame). He says in an interview that he had almost given up on his musical career, soon after completing his graduation from Sacred Heart's College, Cochin, as nothing exciting was happening in my career. But, as fate would have it, every time hetried to sell off his keyboard, it always came back to him, as any guy who bought it from me with a mere small advance could never pile up the money that they had promised me for that keyboard and ended up giving it back to me. And soon after the third time it happened, the Siddique-Lal duo called me to join their group for their shows in the United States. They wanted me to render some music to fill the time in-betweenprograms. As I got a chance to visit America, my intention was to get some job in the States likemarketing, sales or anything other than music. During that time Mr.Siddique heard my composition and told me that 'I have good talent in music and I must take music as my career'. Eventually, it was those words gave me courage to take music as my career. After that I came back to India and joined A.R Rahman's troop, that was in 1999. After few years I met Siddique and he asked me to compose music for his movie 'Chronic Bachelor', my first film" recalls Deepak.

Deepak Dev has a very different style among the Malayalam composers. His sound designs and music production are of highquality and always have an intentional class with a magical touch of perfection. His signature style can always be seen in any of his songs. The usage of 'the acoustic guitars', the favorite instrument in his songs has been a new trend setter style in Malayalam music which is exceptional. Even the way he creates simple melodies out of just a piano is widely appreciated.

Super Hits:=>
    Almost all the songs of his very first film " Chronic Bachelor " were super hits. The stand out song among them was "Swayam Vara Chandrike". His other hit songs are "Parayathe Ariyathe" ( Udayananu Tharam ), "Oh o Naran" ( Naran ), "Sona Sona" (Ben Johnson), "Chiri Mani Mulle" (Lion). Ever since then no looking back and churning out hits after hits has been a simple routine for Deepak dev .His latest composition for 2009 Malayalam film Puthiya Mukham . "Picha Vecha Naal Muthalkku Nee" is already topping the charts (on TV) in Kerala just after the video release. The other songs in the movie have also gained popularity and the music of this movie is said to be one of the vital factors why the movie was a big hit.He has got the ability to create less complex songs that will be popular to the audience in no time.The technical perfection consisting crystal clear sounds,unique and perfect orchestration,diversity in selecting singers constitute simply the reason why he is making consistent hit songs.....

:=>
    2003 Chronic Bachelor
    2003 Symphony
    2005 Udayananu Tharam
    2005 Naa Oopiri
    2005 Naran
    2005 Ben Johnson
    2006 Kilukkam Kilukilukkam
    2006 Lion
    2006 Rashtram
    2006 Yes Your Honour
    2007 The Speed Track
    2007 Khaki
    2008 Sadhu Miranda
    2009 Puthiya Mukham
    2009 Rahasya Police
    2010 Dhrona 2010
    2010 Tournament
    2011 Christian Brothers
    2011 Urumi
    2011 Teja Bhai
    Upcoming -Lavender
    Last edited by Jason; 08-25-2011 at 07:26 PM.

5. Likes K K R liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Santino View Post
    ta ta ta danatei tu tu tu tudutu ......
    kaalamadan kannipostu...threadinte anthyam urappayi.....

Quote Originally Posted by guru View Post
    booked...........
    Quote Originally Posted by guru View Post
    kaalamadan kannipostu...threadinte anthyam urappayi.....
    swyam pukuzatathe kuruve...

Quote Originally Posted by Santino View Post
    swyam pukuzatathe kuruve...
    AUGUST 1 theme music updated..download and enjoy

Ithu gadget planetilekku move cheythollu

Thanks Guru

threadinu sthalam mattam kittum

thnx guru.. edhinte remix version aanennu thonunnu august 15 il use cheydhirikunnadhu..

btb modanmarude ok anumadhi kittiyettundallo alle.. allengil ee thread delete cheyyan ready aye irippundayerikkum..