Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: ZOYA FACTOR: DQ, Sonam ...... Opening day reviews....DQ EXCELS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
    so dq vl train under a coach who is that any idea??

Does Dulquer Salmaan play Virat Kohli in The Zoya Factor?

BySubhash K. Jha
    Aug 10, 2018 - 10:27 am IST

Now that Dulquer Salmaan?s Hindi debut in Karwaan is out of the way, it is time for the actor to plunge into his sophomore stint in Bollywood. Dulquer now starts prepping for the big-screen adaptation of Anuja Chauhan?s The Zoya Factor which is the film?s leading lady Sonam Kapoor?s home production. Abhishek Sharma, fresh on the heels of his Parmanu success, will direct the film.
    #Dulquer Salmaan
    The project has been in the pipeline for a decade now. The male lead was originally offered to Fawad Khan. But as they say God proposes, the Government disposes. Apparently, Dulquer plays a character based on Virat Kohli. No, Sonam doesn?t play Anushka Sharma.

Next

Both, Sonam and Dulquer will now take time off for some workshops. Dulquer, who plays cricket in real life, would still have to work on looking like the captain of the Indian team. ?It?s like when you play a singer. Being a bathroom singer is not enough,? explains Dulquer.

Sonam, too, is very excited about the film. ?I have a choc-a-block year ahead. I?m about to complete Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga with my Dad (Anil Kapoor as co-star). Then, I go into The Zoya Factor with Dulquer. Looking forward to working with him. He is so talented and such an amiable guy.?

Shoot starts this month last. 10 days Pre shoot preparation finished 🏏

#TheZoyaFactor shooting begins on 28th August in Mumbai... Directed by Abhishek Sharma and bankrolled by @foxstarhindi, the film stars @dulQuer and @sonamakapoor.. Based on @anujachauhan's novel*of the same name. Screenplay by Neha Rakesh Sharma and dialogues by Pradhuman Singh.

Sent from my BLN-L22 using Tapatalk

ithu start ayo dqnte look engane anu hope he vl have a clean shave face like abcd in this....

Quote Originally Posted by Basil369 View Post
    Shoot starts this month last. 10 days Pre shoot preparation finished 🏏
    dq cricket kali padicho??

Quote Originally Posted by sachin View Post
    dq cricket kali padicho??
    Augustil Mumbayil vech practice indarnu

Quote Originally Posted by DQsupporter View Post
    Augustil Mumbayil vech practice indarnu

cricket matches ethu stadiumthil arikkum shoot saw 2 reports one says kanpur green field n other says itz in navi mumbai D.Y patel stadium ennum dont know which one is correct........

Quote Originally Posted by sachin View Post
    cricket matches ethu stadiumthil arikkum shoot saw 2 reports one says kanpur green field n other says itz in navi mumbai D.Y patel stadium ennum dont know which one is correct........
    World cup motham shoot cheyandathalle... More than 1 stadium enthayalum shooting indavum